Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Saturday in Stuttgart...

when given the opportunity to venture outside of this place we call 'home,' we typically take advantage. However, this weekend we were invited by friends to stay put and instead do some exploring in our own backyard. Our friends (who also conveniently live downtown... can you say, free parking?) enticed us with promises of zoo visits, food, and bike riding (shucks, flat tire) and were were sold. So here is our Saturday in Stuttgart...









I normally wouldn't wear this outfit out and about in Europe (hello, American) but we thought we were riding bikes... which would make this ensemble entirely appropriate. It all worked out though because it allowed me to shop at H&M later in an attempt to fit in better (well, that was my excuse anyway).



This photo was Chad's idea... hence the awkward pose and apprehensive smirk on my face.





I don't know about you but I suddenly have the urge to read Secret Garden.


I'm not sure when Redwoods became appropriate zoo exhibits but we hugged this tree for two reasons. We are from California and it felt like home.



We ended the night with this sunset (and tacos, UNO, & Taboo).
The End.

1 comment:

ALF said...

Great pictures. I especially love how happy Chad looks hugging the tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...